Breakfast all day
- Sourdough, Seeded or Fruit toast7.5
- with your choice of Jam Lady Jam, Melbourne Roof Top Honey and King Valley Butter
- Tapioca bowl, fig yoghurt, summer fruits, poached peaches and dates, pecan and pistachio crumb (V) GF15.5
- Banana bread pancakes, citrus, berries and passionfruit mascarpone (V)17.5
- Chorizo and chilli scramble, crispy tortillas, salsa verde and queso manchego (GF)17
- Smashed avocado, preserved lemon and goats curd, seeded toast, garden herb labna, shaved baby cucumber and garnish greens salad (V, GF) - add poached egg 3 - add bacon 4 15
- The Resident BLAT, avocado, bacon, lime aioli, roquette and tomato in a roll (GF)15
- Spanner crab and tiger prawns, scrambled eggs, ‘wafu’ Japanese dressing, sriracha and kewpie mayo, toast (GF) 22
- Two free range eggs your way on toast9.5
- - feta / spinach / onion jam 3
- - avocado / bacon / hash browns / mushrooms / roast tomatoes 4
- - smoked salmon rillettes / chorizo 5
- - beer battered chips with housemade company mayo 8
Lunch all day
- Salmon rillette and white anchovy, broccolini, spinach and Yarra Valley cows feta omelette with garnish salad and toast (GF, V) 19
- Mexican bbq Marinated pork chops, hand cut chips, fried eggs and onion jam 18.5
- Southern fried chicken, mozzarella and chive waffle, candied crispy bacon crumb, spiced maple18
- Wagyu beef burger – Australian wagyu beef, bacon, house pickled cucumber, onion jam, leaf, tomato, smoked cheddar and company mayo with beer battered chips 19
- Poached chicken salad, fresh garden leaves, sweet corn, cucumber, spring onion, baby tomatoes, freekah, broccolini, buffalo mozzarella (GF) 18.5
- We at 'The Resident' believe in sourcing ethically raised, caught and killed meat and fish. All our fresh fruit and vegetables come from within Australia and within their season. Please feel free to ask any questions about where or who we source our produce from
Coffee by Five Senses Coffee
- White Coffee 3.8
- Black Coffee3.5
- Batch Brew3.5
- house made almond milk add $1
Teas - by Larsen & Thompson
- English Breakfast / Earl Grey4
- Jasmine Pearls / Sencha 4
- Peppermint / Camomile / Lemongrass & Ginger4
- Cold drinks by Hepburn Spring: Mineral Water / Lemonade / Blood Orange / Cola / Ginger 4
- Freshly Squeezed Juice: Orange / Apple 5
- Pink: pear, watermelon, mint 5
- Red: beetroot, carrot, apple, ginger, lemon 6
- Green: celery, cucumber, mint, apple 6
- The freak shakes: Vanilla / Chocolate / Strawberry 6.5
- Smoothies: Spinach, coconut water, banana, cucumber / Pro Green biotic with pineapple Acai, banana and berry / Citrus, mango, oranges, coconut water, Pro Green biotic with passionfruit 8
- Garden Martini – Gin, Apple juice, Elderflower & mint12
- Pimms Cup – Pimms, Lemonade & Fruit 12
- Dark & Stormy – Dark rum, Ginger & Lime12
Beers / Ciders
- Cockies Ocean Road Pale Ale (330ml), Bellarine Peninsula, VIC 8
- Flying Brick apple or pear cider (330ml), Curlewis, Bellarine Peninsula, VIC8.5
- Leura Park Vintage Grande Sparkling Blanc de Blanc 2013, Curlewis, VIC glass / bottle (48)12
- Santa & D’Sas Pinot Gris 2014, King & Yarra Valley, VIC glass / bottle (43) 9
- Ingram Road Chardonnay 2014, Yarra Valley, glass / bottle (43) 9
- Leura Park Sauvignon Blanc 2014, Mornington Peninsula, VIC glass / bottle (35)8
- Ingram Road Cabernet Merlot 2013, Yarra Valley, VIC glass / bottle (37) 8
- Darley The Golt Pinot Noir 2012, Mornington Peninsula, VIC glass / bottle (45) 9.5
- We are Open everyday 7am to 5pm except Friday – 7am to 4pm & dinner 6pm till late
What is inside The Resident?
Coffee from Five Senses specialist roaster, single origin and roasts from around the world.
What do we cook in our house?
A seasonal breakfast and lunch using artisan produce where possible.
What is in our backyard?
Plenty of seats on the outdoor deck and under the pergola.
Who are our neighbours?
The people of the community using the Anniversary Bike Trail which we can see from our back yard.
Who lives in our house?
Friendly and passionate industry people who love what they do.